I will eat one item per day off the menu at McDonalds and write a review about it.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Quarter Pounder With Cheese



Item:
Quarter Pounder With Cheese
Price: $3.45
Location: Melbourne Cental Upper Level
Rating: 8.5/10



Quarter Pounders are the most fat laden, grease-filled burger out there - and I love them almost as much as I love Big Macs. The ketchup is tangy, the onions add that little bit extra, the pickles make it interesting and the beef patty is pretty big. The cheese is a bit rubbery, but it's still okay. The bun soft, but not exactly delicious, it's not as "sweet" as the used to be, probably because they got rid of the useless sugar in them. It would be nice to have a fresher bun. But it's a $3.50 hamburger, I can't be too picky. I enjoy the quarter pounder very much, and will probably try the full pounder one day (probably the grand finale of this blog).

9 comments:

Steve said...

Confess your sins Anthony before it's too late.

http://forums.mactalk.com.au/index.php?showtopic=26569&st=20

Unknown said...

Haha, I've already made a post on MacTalk all about this thing, as well as OCAU and Something Awful :)

Anonymous said...

Updatttttteee! :P

Unknown said...

Going to blog the double or full pounder?

Anthony said...

I will probably go the full pound burger one day, but not for a while, so many other things to try out first!

Unknown said...

I think I have tried the full pounder. I'm not sure if it was what I tried, though. All I know is that it had four beef patties in it, and I ate it because my friend said I 'had to. It certainly was an experience. But never again. Never.

Also...I've been eating quarter pounders for many many years, and last night I ordered one...and it was missing the pickle. It was a very strange moment.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Satoshi Kamahari said...

This burger is my favorite, but i like it's big brother more, the half pounder... why dont they just say that instead of making the burger's name ridiculously long? But do you know how much a dbl 1/4 lbs. with cheese costs? You see, I run a club and I want to treat my students to a good meal for thier work, so we're just rallying up the total...

BANKING EXPERT said...

Check www mcdvoice com for free mcdonalds cashback and free food coupons and vouchers here get unlimited mcdonalds survey guide
mcdvoice con